Monday, June 19, 2017

Circles - My new class at BPC

I am so excited to announce my new class at Big Picture Classes. It is called CIRCLES. In this class I have 6 lessons. Each lesson has a couple of videos. One video is about how I digitally manipulate photos or create cut files with silhouette studio and the other video is a process video of how the layout comes together. I talk about product choices and some design choices. I have shown you in detail how I go about creating the layouts incorporating circles.

Here is a link to the class - http://bit.ly/2rc1Tfw



I want to share with you that creating a class is a huge learning process by itself. I put in a lot of work and energy into creating this class but it is also an amazing experience as I can only grow through this process. I hope you will take this class and leave me feedback. I would love to hear from you.

While you are there, also check out my first class at Big Picture Classes. It is call Big Impact. This one is all about creating layouts with large photos. I have shown you various layout designs and photo editing and printing techniques in this class.
Here is a link to the class - http://bit.ly/2sNumN1


Hope you have a wonderful day and happy learning!
~Neela

No comments :