Saturday, April 30, 2016

Rounding up the layouts made with the One Fine Day kit from ScrapbookCircle

April was my first month as a member of the Creative Team for ScrapbookCircle. It was a lot of fun creating with the products from the kit. It is so exciting to work with all the latest products released at CHA this year. Here are all the layouts that I made:




Here is a little write up on how to type in a circle. I love this effect, it adds so much interest to the layout. In order to do this, I used photoshop elements 14. I first measured the size of my outermost circle. I then selected the text tool, then selected the type on a shape option. I selected the ellipse shape and drew my circle of the needed size. I have pointed out each of these options with arrows in the screenshot. I then clicked at the point on the circle where I wanted to start typing and typed away. This tool then placed the words along the circle. I love this effect.

 


For more details on each of these projects, check out the scrapbook circle blog. Make sure you check out the One Fine Day Kit in the ScrapbookCircle shop.
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :