Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 23rd Sketch for SOUS

I am so ready for the weekend. I can't tell you how much. Actually Friday is really busy, I think I am overbooked with activities. Thanks to school closing, end of baseball season, celebration at work, gym. Not sure how I am going to handle all this.

But check this sketch out from SOUS. It is a really nice one. I really like circular elements on sketches. It just helps break up the lines and add a special interest.


Here is my take on it:



This is a photo of my son in the dug out cheering on his team. His team did so well, they were the league champions and also the play off champions. It was so nice to see Arjun playing so well.

I used a bunch of different patterned papers from my older Studio Calico kits. For the journaling semi circle, I cut it out with the silhouette and used water color paper. I then painted it with water color and wrote on it. 
Hope you enjoyed checking out the layout. Can't wait to see what you do.

Have a great day!
~Neela


No comments :