Monday, February 3, 2014

December Daily Day 18

This page is pretty simple. I just used my photos pretty much to tell the story. I used some elements from the December Daily studio calico kit and some paper from Amy Tan 'Yes Please' patterned paper. This was our second day in Costa Rica. On this day we went on an ATV ride. It was too bumpy, dusty and hard for me. We somehow managed to do most of it. It was hard because Surya was falling asleep in the front and I was frightened about Arjun hurting his collar bone even more. But Arjun was having a blast. He got to ride behind the guide and really wanted us to go faster. But maybe next time, the boys can go by themselves and leave me out of the picture :) After the hot and dusty ride, we just hung out at the resort, had some drinks and went swimming. So relaxing.


This is how we started but both the kids ended up with the guide.


 Here are the links to my other December Daily pages:
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :