Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swim Time

I made this layout with Elle's Studio Thursday sketches. Initially when I saw the trend of just one photo per page, I didn't like it. But I have actually started embracing and liking this trend because you can still tell a story with one or two photos and have fun with the artistic aspect of scrapbooking.
I made this layout of Surya still trying to get used to the pool. It took him time to get adjusted but then he started having a lot of fun towards the end of it.
Here is my layout:

I used the Cameron collection and the June kit from Elle's studio, some stickers from Paradise beach collection, Rub ons from fancy pants collection, chipboard doily and Enamel dots from My Mind's Eye. All of these are a fun mix of products and also fun to work with.
Here is the sketch from Elle's studio:

 
~Neela

 

No comments :