Sunday, May 12, 2013

Big and Tiny

I created this layout of my brother and son with photos taken during a walk around our complex. These were taken some time last year. I have been wanting to scrap these photos for some time.... I totally love their size differential and wanted to highlight that. I know that some day Surya will catch up to his uncle.
I created this layout to play along the Mid Week Mojos at scrapbook steals. I based the layout on the sketch for Peridot 2:

Here is my layout:



Almost all the papers and stickers used on this layout are from the Spencer's kit from Studio Calico. I am not sure of the origin of the black thickers used for the title. I also used Heidi Swapp's gold color shine. I did some stamping which kinda got lost once I did all the layering behind the photos. I used staples again generously on this project. I still don't have the tiny attacher so I just used the normal stapler. The star stickers in this kit were so cute. I decided to pair a bigger star with a tiny star to go with the theme of the layout.
 

1 comment :

Vamsi said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!!