Saturday, April 13, 2013

Amma and I - MWM Amber 8

I decided to use the Amy Tangerine - Ready Set Go collection for whatever layout I make next. So then I chose the appropriate photo that coordinated with this line. I used a photo of my mom and I taken during their recent visit to Santa Barbara. We had taken the kids to the zoo.

I had recently purchased the Read Set Go collection ( I know I am way late to the game) and was looking at all the different layouts that can be made with it. The possibilites seem endless. I really could appreciate the thought process and the talent behind this line when I started using it. I am total awe of Amy Tan's design capabilities. No wonder that she is so popular.

Here is the layout that I made for Mid Week Mojo - Amber 8 at Scrapbook Steals:

 

I pretty much stuck to using the Ready Set Go collection for everything except the enamel dots - they are from My Mind's Eye. I used them generously all over the layout. I love how easily the layout came together with this collection - I totally love it. For the journaling block I used Kiwi Lanes Sweetheart Accessory 4. I also did some misting with October Afternoon's Farmhouse Sprinkler.
Hope you like it, I totally enjoyed making it.
Leave me comments, they make my day :)
~Neela


No comments :