Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yummy goodies

I just can't stop buying stuff .... especially anything that I think will go with my Hawaii project life album.
I saw all these videos on Two Peas In a Bucket website and ended up buying a bunch of different colored enamel dots from Amazon. They are so cute and they seem to be the rage right now. By the way I recently became member of the Amazon Prime program and I can't believe it took me so long to do so. It is amazing to see stuff at your doorstep almost the next day after you order it. It think if you do a lot of online shopping, being a member of Amazon prime is a no brainer.
 I also ended up buying a bunch of Washi tapes from Scrapbook steals because the colors were great. Can't wait to splatter them all over my project life album.
Here are my goodies:

No comments :