Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thankful

I made this layout for Kiwi Lane Designs - Title fight (Thankful) and for Color Me Scrappy Challenge - 18.

I had a lot of fun using my new templates that I bought from Kiwi lanes - rings and scallops. I cut out the rings from the Kraft and and stuck some green cardstock behind the Kraft to give it some interesting dimension. I also tried another technique for my journaling - I scored the Kraft cardstock so that I have subtle lines as guides for my journaling.

I used Arjun's photos taken all during a visit from one of my close friends and my brother. We went to a bunch of places in and around Santa Barbara. I got to capture the beauty in this area. I am thankful that all of this is accessible to me everyday and I am surrounded by this beauty.

Here is my layout:
I used the following products to may my layout:
  • Cardstock - Recollections
  • Buttons - Basic Grey
  • Cricut Cartridge - Plantin Schoolbook
  • Martha Stewart Scoring system
  • Kiwi Lane Design Templates - Rings 1 and 2 and Scallops 1A
Here is the color scheme from color me scrappy:
Hope you enjoyed it because I totally enjoyed making this layout.

 

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Cute Lo!
Thanks for plaing with us at CMS!

Unknown said...

The rings are great way to add dimension. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your layout and how you arranged your photos at the top of your page! Such a great design!!!!