Sunday, November 4, 2012

That's Me

I have been making so many layouts of my kids that this time I decided to make a layout of myself. I found this photo of mine where I was actually dressed in a Saree which somehow does not happen too often.
I used Kiwi lane designs templates and American Crafts knockout border punches to make this layout. I enjoyed using KLD templates for the first time. I could put this layout together really fast.

I made this layout for Color Me Scrappy challenge 15. We had to use a sketch and a color palette for this challenge.

Here is my layout:
 
Products used for this layout:
 
  • Patterned Paper: Teressa Collins - Fabrications
  • Title Stickers: Making Memories - glitter bling
  • Rhinestones: My Mind's eye
  • American Crafts border knockout punches
  • Kiwi Lane Design Templates : Abbie Road 3A and Sweetheart 4
 This was the color palette from color me scrappy -

This was the sketch by Christina Collins - one of the DT members of  color me scrappy -
 
 
I thoroughly enjoyed making this layout. Hope you enjoyed it too.
 

5 comments :

Viji Siddharth said...

Beautifully done! Lovely pic of you in saree! Absolutely plan to dress up for Diwali this year. Thanks for playing along with CMS!

marianne said...

I love the wavy borders and the color palette was perfect for your photo! Thanks for playing at Color Me Scrappy!

Sharon Fritchman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie Stanton said...

Great work as Always Neela, I love the papers you used and how well they worked together thanks for playing with CMS

Mrs. Weddle said...

love how you went with squares instead of circles ... and cool use of the templates in it all. thanks for playing along at CMS