Monday, October 29, 2012

Helicopter Ride

Here is my take on Coral 6. I changed it out a little bit by making it a two pager and using some bigger photos. I also increased the angle a little more. I wanted to use my Pink Paislee - Prairie hill paper that already had slant lines. So I just stuck to the angle of the paper. I had to do a little less measuring because of that.
I continued using the photos from our trip to the Grand Canyon. If I can get two more layouts in, I will be able to finish this series. That will be satisfying.
For this layout, I used two new tools - American crafts - knockout border punches and the Making memories - Tag Maker. I had fun using both of these tools. For one of the tags, I cut out the shipping tags from the paper collection and made it into a tag.
Here is my layout:
 
I used 3 of the 6 new punches because I couldn't stop. But I do love that effect.

 
Here are the products that I used:

  • American Crafts - Knockout border punches
  • Making memories - Tag makes
  • Pink Paislee - Prairie Hill
  • Plain Cardstock - Recollections
Here is the sketch from scrapbook steals:
 
 

No comments :