Sunday, October 7, 2012

At the Beach

Did I already write that I love the 100 days of Summer - Simple Stories collection? Well even if I did here we go again - I love that collection. It is perfect for a summer layout and I love the saturated colors.
I made a layout of my little one with this collection at the beach. It helps me capture the fun moments perfectly.
I did some embossing on this layout. I stamped and embossed the white background with the  blue color and stamped and embossed the blue accents with white color on the top. It is so much fun playing around with colors and techniques.
One of my firsts is to actually use a transparency on the layout. This collection comes with a few transparencies. I attached the transparency on the center photo with some brads. The overlay matched the theme perfectly. I am happy to play along Paper Girls Challenge # 17  which requires the usage of a transparent element on the layout.
I am also playing along the Scrapbook Steals sketch challenge - Coral 3.

Here is my layout:

Here is the sketch from scrapbook steals:

 

No comments :