Sunday, July 1, 2012

Turquoise - Layout 9

Here is another Layout for scrapbook steals of my family. After making a layout with this photo, I have realized that we have very few photos of us together as a family. I think from now on I will go out of my way to ask people to take picutres of us together.
Most of my layouts have rectangular or square shapes and I don't do much layering either. I have to thank Kristy Lee who is the designer for scrapbook steals to literally make me think outside the box. The layout she made was beautiful.


I used the following materials:
  • Patterned paper  and embellishments : Lush from My Mind's eye (orange and blue)
  • Cricut cartridges used: Elegant edges, graphically speaking, plantin schoolbook
By the way, I have used the Lush collection for making a baby shower scrapbook. It suits the baby shower theme quite well.

Here is the sketch from scrapbook steals:

No comments :