Sunday, July 1, 2012

Turquoise - Layout 2

Okay, I am catching up with the initial Turquoise layouts. I started following the weekly sketches from Layout 5. But unfortunately could not complete 5 or 6 on time. I finally started getting the hang of it from layout 7.
So here is my layout for scrapbook steals Turquoise - Layout 2. It is a fun multi photo sketch. I changed it out quite a bit. I removed the slant and changed some sizes, I wanted it to fit with Turquoise - Layout 5 of Surya at the beach. It is not a perfect two page layout but at least the photos are from the same day and I used the same paper and colors.


I used the following materials:
  • Patterned cardstock : Alphabet Soup - I love this paper. It is very cute and playful.(Bought from scrapbook steals)
  • Kraft cardstock : Recollections
  • Other plain cardstock : Cape code collection from Recollections
  • Buttons: Fancy pants Off to school (I think)
  • Cricut cartridges: Graphically speaking, stretch your imagination
Here is the inspirational sketch:

Here is how the two pager looks:

No comments :