Monday, July 23, 2012

Pearl - Layout 2

I was planning to dedicate the whole pearl series to the travels we have made over the years. I have so many photos just lying around on the hard drive. I wasn't sure how I was going to fit the Pearl 1 sketch to a travel layout so I relented to making another of Arjun's layout. But this week, the guest designer - Katrina Hunt at scrapbook steals, designed a travel layout. So it was perfect to finally start scrapping my travels.

Here is my layout:

I used the following materials:
  • Cricut cartridges: Accent essentials, Plantin schoolbook
  • Patterned paper: Happy trails by K & Company, Safari Chic by DCWV

I have so many photos from this trip.... I plan to make a coordinating layout to make this a two pager one of these days. Hope to get that done soon and post it here.

Here is the sketch from scrapbook steals:


I changed my layout out a little bit from the sketch. I wanted to incorporate more photos so I used a photo instead of the embellishments on the top and skipped the banner as it did not fit with this theme.

No comments :