Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pearl - Layout 1

A new series starts with scrapbook steals sketch contest. This time the inspirational layout is by a  guest designer Erin Schultz. She has some beautiful layouts on her blog. You should check it out.
In order to make this layout I developed a whole bunch of photos of Arjun that were taken on this day and in a few of them it was amazing how much he looks like Surya - the little one. One of these days, I want to make a layout that has photos of both Arjun and Surya taken at the same age. That would be a fun one.
Here is my layout:


I used the following material:
  • Cardstock and embellishments: Fancy pants - Off to school collection
I bought this collection from scrapbook steals and it is nice because it can be used for general layouts and also for school related layouts. I also made a bunch of card with this collection to thank Arjun's teachers and also plan to do some school related layouts with this when I find some time.

Here is the inspirational sketch from the contest:

1 comment :

Ren-Yi said...

Oh this is so cute; i love your banners and the pictures are so fun!