Saturday, July 7, 2012

Color me scrappy #7 and Turquoise - Layout 1

I am playing the color me scrappy contest for the first time. The contest on this blog is based on color combinations. The color combination they have for challenge 7 is really fun and colorful. I also combined this contest with a sketch from scrapbook steals - Turquoise 1. It was single page layout and I converted it to a two page layout.

I knew exactly what photos to use for this layout when I saw the color combo. These are photos my little boy Surya who is now 2 years old but was 8 months old when these pictures were taken. At that time he was crawling all over the place, he was trying to walk but still couldn't and everything and anything went into his mouth.....so sweet and so adorable.

Here is my layout:


I used the following materials:
  • Plain cardstock: DCWV citrus cardstock
  • Patterned Paper: Celebrations cricut paper
  • Buttons: Basic Grey
  • Cricut cartridges: Graphically speaking
Here is the color challenge from color me scrappy:
Here is the layout from scrapbook steals:

7 comments :

Sarah Elliott said...

Great Layout! I love how you turned the sketch into two pages - and your pictures are awesome too - thanks for playing along with CMS!

Viji Siddharth said...

Love how you fit so many photos on a 2 pager! Great job with the colors ! Thanks for playing along with CMS!

Unknown said...

Love all this expressions, and how you combined it!Thanks for playing at CMS!

Stephanie Stanton said...

Great 2 pager! This is a wonderful use of space simple yet spectacular! Thank you for playing with CMS

Christina Collins said...

Wow! Such a fun two pager. Thank you for playing along with CMS!

latha said...

So cute!

Raechelle Bellus said...

I love all the phots on this! Such a sweet layout! Great job using the color inspiration.